Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photoshop is not good for my health

We let the snake scare us out of a hike, but not out of staying at the park for a photo shoot. Here are some from our rattlesnake day.














I started playing with photoshop tonight around 10:30ish. I told myself I would not stay up too late. Now it is almost 1:00 AM and I am posting on my blog. What am I thinking?? I just get too excited after editing pictures and I immediately want to post. It's a problem. You can see my other problem is narrowing down my selections. I take a bunch of pictures at the same time and can rarely pick just one that I like. Sorry for the slightly different duplicate shots.
BTW...I really like how their family photo turned out. I blame that picture for me staying up so late. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Can you send me a shutterfly album when you have then all done? You take the best pictures!!
Kev looked at the rattlesnake pictures and figured out that it was a Diamondback Rattlesnake. He looked up facts online and found out that it doesn't always rattle to warn it's victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!