Monday, April 6, 2009

Our visitors are here!

We have guests at our house. The kids are in heaven. Two of their favorite kids are here to play for the week, Ethan and Kalie. Their parents, Jen and Kevin are two of my favorite people. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures while they are here. In the meantime, here are some pictures from a few days ago. The kids and I went on a hike on a little trail in our neighborhood. How can we live here for over 3 years and not have found this hike before?? It was beautiful! I am so happy that we know about it. The kids felt like we were on an adventure. I will post more pictures when I have more time. Right now, I have 4 hungry kids to prepare breakfast for. Here is a quick sampling from the hike.

1 comment:

Joiner Family said...

So Pretty! I love those kids, the pic of Sam and Elise together makes me miss them and I think I trip to SD should be planned!