Friday, April 17, 2009

Need...more...time...

I was really so proud of myself for keeping this blog up to date. For the first three days of April, I think I had 4 posts. And then, the Brodehl's came. And my brother came. And visitors are too much fun. Who would want to sit on the computer and write when you can sit on the sofa and be lazy while a 7 year old visitor takes care of your kids? Who wouldn't want to just hang out and talk with one of your best friends while sipping one of Kevin's yummy bubbly drinks? Their visit was like a vacation for me. Kalie would get Elise dressed, brush her teeth, get her pajamas on, wash her hair, almost everything! Kalie loved taking care of Elise, Elise loved all the attention from Kalie, and I loved the break. Although I did miss my kids. I felt like they were gone for a week. The four kids are so busy when they are together. It is probably a sneak peek to the future when they are older with their own social lives. (sob...sniff)

So I have many updates to post on here and hopefully I will get to that later today. First I need to get some bathing suits on little bodies and rush over to swim lessons. But here are a couple pictures from their visit. I still have not had time to edit the pictures so these are the straight out of the camera shots. Not as pretty but I will try to edit later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaahhhh! These are so cute!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!! My kids are missing Sam and Elise SO much! They are already talking about November :o)!

Mama Bear said...

Love the picture of Sam hugging his cousin. So cute. Sounds like you have been busy having fun...maybe you can send your company over to my house next time. I could use the 7 year old around here, too!

We are off to kauai on Monday...but we'll be back on the 28th. So, I'll call you when I get back and we can plan something!