Friday, October 8, 2010

Dreadful

I knew this day would come and I have been dreading it.


My head immediately started to itch and I felt like this...

I went into a panic and went straight to the pharmacy to buy some lice killer.  I wasn't sure what to look for but I was not going to mess around.  Somehow, I made it through my entire childhood without ever meeting these little pests.  I don't remember my siblings ever getting them either.  I am hoping that maybe we are genetically pre-dispositioned to repel the little suckers.  I checked Sam's head and while I thought he looked free and clear I still was not sure.  Then I checked the internet for some hints as to what I needed to watch out for.

Gross.

Yuck.
I am so grossed out right now.
Wish us luck!
If I find anything I will be sure to post a close up photo.
I'll consider it my favor to anyone who reads this so you will know what to look for.
It's what I do.


I am still itchy.

1 comment:

GETyourMOMMYon said...

I get the itchy feeling every year and I've never had lice. One year 9 students in my class were sent home on the same day. NINE! Good luck!