Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bubble Time

"Bubble Time, Mommia" is how Elise starts out most afternoons. It also usually starts with a power struggle because she wants to do it on her own. "I do it" she screams at me. I don't usually let her because it ends with all the bubble juice being poured out on the patio and the bubble wand in her mouth. But today, I let her try and she did it! She blew some really good bubbles so of course I had to grab the camera!



Notice the three tiny bubbles in this next picture. Look closely.


Then she gets the big bubbles!




This is just a goofy picture of Sam and Elise from last night I wanted to share.

And here is one of her Tickle Me Elmo doll that Aunt Lene sent to her for her birthday. I meant to include it in the birthday photos. She loves this thing! "Elmo Funny!"

No comments: